I can’t tell you how many days of the week lunch rolls around, and I am at a loss for what to eat. I’m usually in a rush for preschool pick up or fitting my workout into the nap time window, so I end up grabbing something fast or skipping lunch and snacking…..never a good option!
Since starting Keto I’ve been much better about my lunchtime options and this buffalo chicken salad does NOT disappoint. It’s quick and easy and you can have it ready in about 15 mins or less!
•Lettuce-your choice of what kind!
•Diced Red Bell Pepper
•Two Chicken Breasts (you can also buy precooked chicken which cuts the cook time down to nothing!)
•Frank’s Red Hot Original Sauce
•salt and pepper
1. Dice chicken in small chunks
2. Drizzle EVOO in pan, turn heat to medium/high
3. Place chicken in to pan and salt and pepper generously
4. Sauté chicken until cooked through about ten mins or so
5. As chicken is cooking put lettuce, spinach and red peppers together on plate/bowl
6. Place cooked chicken on top of salad
7. Drizzle with Frank’s Red Hot and Ranch Dressing-I don’t use much ranch, just enough for flavor.
8. Sprinkle with cheese if desired.
*note* you can make up a bunch of cooked chicken for the week and this salad will take less than 5 mins to make!